Brigitte Gabriel gives a damn good answer and holds nothing back…”We are here to discuss how four Americans died and what our government is doing,” Gabriel said, stating that the purpose of the panel was to discuss Benghazi…
“We were not here to bash Muslims,” she continued, “you were the one who brought up the issues about ‘most Muslims.’ Not us. And since you brought it up, allow me to elaborate with my answer.”
Brigitte Gabriel, a Lebanese Christian by birth, launched into a speech: “There are 1.2 billion Muslims in the world today. Of course not all of them are radicals! The majority of them are peaceful people. The radicals are estimated to be between 15 to 25 percent, according to all intelligence services around the world. That leaves 75 percent of them peaceful people. But when you look at 15 to 25 percent of the world’s Muslim population, you’re looking at 180 million to 300 million people dedicated to the destruction of Western civilization. That is as big [as] the United States. So why should we worry about the radical 15 to 25 percent? Because it is the radicals that kill. Because it is the radicals that behead and massacre. When you look throughout history, when you look at all the lessons of history, most Germans were peaceful. Yet, the Nazis drove the agenda and, as a result, 60 million people died. Almost 14 million in concentration camps; 6 million were Jews. The peaceful majority were irrelevant. When you look at Russia, most Russians were peaceful as well. Yet, the Russians were able to kill 20 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant. When you look at China, for example, most Chinese were peaceful as well. Yet, the Chinese were able to kill 70 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant. When you look at Japan prior to World War II, most Japanese were peaceful as well. Yet, Japan was able to butcher its way across the Southeast Asia, killing 12 million people, mostly killed with bayonets and shovels. The peaceful majority were irrelevant. On Sept. 11 in the United States, we had 2.3 million Arab Muslims living in the United States. It took 19 hijackers, 19 radicals, to bring America down to its knees, destroy the World Trade Center, attack the Pentagon and kill almost 3,000 Americans that day. The peaceful majority were irrelevant. So for all our powers of reason and for us talking about moderate and peaceful Muslims, I’m glad you’re here. But where are the others speaking out?
Gabriel received a standing ovation as the crowd rose to its feet.
“And since you’re the only Muslim representative in here, you took the limelight, and instead of speaking about why our government —” she paused for a moment.
“And I assume — are you an American?” she asked in a tone that was not meant to question the student’s motives.
Ahmed answered yes.
“So as an American citizen, you sat in this room and instead of standing up and saying a question or asking something about our four Americans that died and what our government is doing to correct the problem, you stood there to make a point about ‘peaceful’ moderate Muslims,” Gabriel continued.
“I wish you brought 10 with you to question about how we can hold our government responsible.
It is time we take political correctness and throw it in the garbage where it belongs.”
The crowd again erupted in applause!
Update on Saba Ahmed, the Muslim lady who asked the question;
You’ll Never Believe Where Saba Ahmed Showed Up
On Monday, June 16, the Washington DC press got a glimpse of Saba Ahmed, and were all too eager to provide her the platform she craves. Conservatives in the Pacific Northwest are quite familiar with her tactics to distort and twist conservative messages, but she’s found new fertile ground as she’s relocated. Given the headlines she’s generated, it’s instructive to take a look back at her actions over the years.
“Yes I was banned from the Oregon Tea Party and Washington County Republicans earlier this year because of my Islamic beliefs, but I have to believe there is room for learning. I have to try and make a place for myself even if I’m unwelcomed. I know several tea party republicans hate me because they somehow blame me for 9/11. But I know once we talk to each other, get to know one another, we can all heal together. Inshallah!”
“Ahmed, who was recently diagnosed with a mental disorder…”
“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction”
Video uploaded under the “Fair Use” provision, which allows reasonable use of copyrighted work, without permission, for criticism, commentary, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, research, or educational purposes.