What We Know So Far:
- At least 22 people were killed in a suicide bombing at an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, England. More than 50 people were injured.
- Greater Manchester Police chief constable Ian Hopkins said Tuesday morning that the attack was carried out by a man with an improvised explosive device. He added that officers were now focussed on discovering whether the bomber “was acting alone or as part of a network.”
- Police have urged people “not to speculate on his detail or share names online.” Fake news about the attack has already begun to circulate online.
- According to British Transport Police, officers responded to reports of an explosion in the foyer of the Manchester Arena at 10.30pm just as Grande was finishing her set.
- In a statement, Prime Minister Theresa May said that “we are working to establish the full details of what is being treated by…
View original post 72 more words